Jacksonville Jaguars Tickets

Click here to go directly to the Jacksonville Jaguars game schedule and tickets or you can scroll down.

The history of the Jacksonville Jaguars started in November of 1993 when they were awarded as the 30th team of the National Football League. The hunt for this franchise actually started four years back. It was Tom Petway and the group called “Touchdown Jacksonville!” who led the quest to land an NFL franchise to Jacksonville.

The first game that the  Jaguars played was at the yearly AFC-NFC Hall of Fame Game held at Canton, Ohio. In this game, the Jaguars played against another expansion franchise of NFL, the Carolina Panthers. The Jaguars began their NFL games in 1995 where they finished the season with a record of 4 – 12 win – loss slate, which was a win better than the last record of the expansion team in the NFL. It did not take long for the Jaguars to assert their dominance as they reached the playoffs in the following season in 1996. The Jags, as what they were also called, reached the playoffs in four consecutive times -  from 1996 to 1999. They also became the division titleholders in the AFC central in 1998 and 1999. The last two playoff appearances for the Jags came in 2005 and in 2007. Their best season came in 1999 when they posted a record of 14 – 2. The worst season of the team came in 2012 finishing  with a very disappointing 2 – 14 record. From the start of the 2000s, the Jags have seen many changes in the personnel and roster.

 

The Jags are playing their home games at the EverBank Field. This stadium was first called as the Jacksonville Municipal Stadium until 1996 (and was given this name from 2007 to 2009). This stadium was also named ALLTEL Stadium from 1997 to 2006. This stadium hosted the Super Bowl XXXIX in 2005. It received $63 million for major renovations in 2004. Prior to the 2012 season, the Jags had an 83-53 win-loss record in this stadium. The seating capacity at the EverBank Field can reach as much as 82,000. It took 19 months for the stadium to be constructed and this is the fastest recorded construction of a stadium in the States. Some 75% of the seating area is located at the sides while the remaining 25% is located behind the end zones time.

2014-2015 Jacksonville Jaguars Schedule:

< Prev 1 Next >
Date/Time Event & Venue/City  
9/6/17
Wed 3:30AM
Jacksonville Jaguars Football Season Tickets (Includes Tickets To All Regular Season Home Games) Tickets
9/24/17
Sun 3:30AM
Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Baltimore Ravens Tickets
< Prev 1 Next >

 

If you are interested in buying cheap Jacksonville Jaguars tickets online and finding great seats, you have certainly come to the right place. Up until the very last minute before game time, our ticket database will be continually updated with all of the newest open seats available, providing you with great low prices every single day.

 

Check back to our database frequently to learn of any pertinent Jacksonville Jaguars news that may affect the game, such as delays or cancellations. We will keep you up to date regarding any changes, as we add new cheap tickets.  Select from Jags 50 yard line seats, upper level, lower level, endzone seats, box seats, club seats and more at EverBank Stadium.  If you have been wondering where to buy the cheapest Jaguars tickets online, Ticket Down is a great resource for discounted football tickets.  

 

One of the many advantages to buying Jacksonville Jags tickets here is that you will have great control over where your seats are located. We provide interactive, easy to use seating charts for EverBank Stadium enabling you to see exactly where your potential seats will be located. This is your opportunity to make sure you have the perfect view of your favorite team, and purchase tickets that are in your preferred section and price range.

Find great deals on all seating at the EverBank Stadium.